How can I consign a works of art?
Forwarding the enquiry
1. Transfer of information on the object
In order for us to give you an unbinding estimate, we will require your name, address and as many of the following pieces of information as possible:
- technique (e.g. oil on canvas, watercolor)
- date of origin
- condition (visible flaws)
- photo (front and back)
- if possible a separate photograph of the signature
- expertise, if available
2. Forwarding the enquiry to the ideal partner
Based on our excellent knowledge of the market, we will recommend a suitable partner, who will then contact you directly.
3. Further processing by the partner
You will receive an offer free of charge, stating the exact starting price, terms and conditions and all further information necessary for a speedy execution of the entire sale.