Art (1945-contemporary) > Figurative Painting (70s - contemporary) Maria Lassnig
7 Kupferstiche. 1987.
The portfolio comprising Etchings, of which 3 with watercolors, made between 1968 and 1986. In original cloth portfolio, published by Edition Hundertmark.
Each sheet signed and numbered, titled in printing plate (5), monogrammed (3) and dated (4). From an edition of 50 copies. Up to: 24 x 33.5 cm (9.4 x 13.1 in). Size of sheet: each 36 x 44,5 cm (14,1 x 17,5 in).
Portoflio 37 x 46,5 cm (14,5 x 18,3 in). [EH].
• 7 etchings, of which 3 were watercolored by the artist.
• In 1988, Maria Lassnig was the first female artist to receive the Grand Austrian State Prize for visual arts.
• Together with Valie Export, she was the main artist of the Austrian pavilion at the 39th Venice Biennale in 1980.
• In 1982 and 1997 she participated in the documenta.
• In 2003 Maria Lassnig represented Austria at the 1st Beijing Biennial.
PROVENANCE: Private collection Baden-Württemberg.
For information concerning the condition, please view the high resolution image / backside image.